Use www.Googlemapsgenerator.com/fr/ to generate a Google Map that you can easily customize according to your preferences. More importantly, you do not have to spend a dime to get this feature on your site because it’s free! Another cost-efficient and valuable tool that you can use is empirestatebuildingtickets .be. With its informative and transformative features and offers.
(1) The registered vendors can purchase online Tender Documents on website upto the last sale date & time of the tender, on payment of above specified non refundable tender fee by using net banking facility available on the website.
(2) The tender is to be submitted online on website Tender will be opened online on due date and time of opening.
(3) The tender documents are non-transferable. Change in name and address of any kind will not be entertained. The tenders duly signed with digital signature will be accepted upto due date and time of submission. It is advisable to submit the digitally signed tenders sufficiently in advance of due date & time, so as to avoid last minute trafficking at server.
(4) The tenders will not be accepted after due date and time of submission.
(5) If the date of opening happens to be holiday, it will stand extended to the next working day with no change in timings.
(6) The purchaser does not accept any responsibility for inability to use and / or for any delay in service provided by the site.
(7) The tender fee paid against the particular tender shall not be refunded / transferred / adjusted at all.
(8) The Company reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason whatsoever.
(9) a. The participants vendors are requested to click on the link 'Calendar' regularly to check the submission & opening dates of all the bids (Techno commercial , Deviation , Price Bid , Annexure - 'C-1') Vendors are requested not to depend on the receipt of mails for knowing the submission & opening dates and follow the above procedure.
(9) b.The registered vendors are requested to check the validity of their vendor registration and prior to the expiry date they are requested to contact E.E.(M.M.Cell) , MSEDCL alongwith the renewal fee of Rs. 2950 (Rs. 2500+18% GST) by Crossed "A/C Payee" demand draft payable to "Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd." drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
(9) c. The registered vendors are requested to update their vendor registration details & documents from time to time and get the approval of the MSEDCL authority accordingly after verification of original documents.
(9) d. The registered vendors are requested to check the validity of digital signature and prior to the expiry date they are requested to get their Digital signature key validated before expiry of the same. MSEDCL shall not be responsible for Non-submission of any of the Bids (Techno Commercial Bid, Deviation Bid, Price Bid, Annexure-C-1) by vendors due to expired/Invalid Digital signature. All vendors are requested to opt for class-III digital certificate from any of the certifying authority licensed from controller of certifying authorities (CCA) mentioned in certificate link(for registered vendor) & get digital certificate link (for new vendor) . You may please visit their center nearest to you or website or call on any of their phone numbers for new class-III digital signing certificate.